Wednesday, May 7

My First Blog Award-- I'm so Honored

Thanks to my good friend Sherri Barron who nominated me the Arte Y Pico Blog Award. I've never been nominated for a blog award before. I feel so special. Apparently the award was originally designed by Eseya at Arte Y Pico and is to be given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Thanks Sherri for thinking that I fit that description!

As the nominee I am supposed to pick five blogs that, based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community, I think earn the award. I am listing their names and links to their blogs, on mine, and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know I've nominated them! Each winner shows the award along with the name of the person who gave them the award with a link to their blog. Below are my nominations...

1... Jennifer Diercks at I got Stamps
2... Michelle Wooderson at Mish Mash
3... Patty Bennett at Patty's Stampin' Spot
4... Kristina Werner at KWerner Design
5... Taylor Van Bruggen at Taylored Expressions

2 comments:

Patty Bennett said...

I am HONORED to be included in such amazing company!! Thank you! I was also awarded this award last month and you can see my nominations here: http://pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2008/04/one-of-the-firs.html Thank you again, Amy! Patty

Jenn D said...

Thanks so much for the nomination! You were actually nominated before too. LOL! - http://igotstamps.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/04/time-for-a-birt.html