Friday, May 16

Lovin' The Die Cuts

This is a simple congratulations card that I made for a friend that just graduated with her Bachelors Degree. This was a long hard win for her. I took her quite a while to get here, but I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of her for her perseverance and determination to make this happen. She's quite a special friend.

This card uses the Die Cut Blooms, Beautiful Day Rub-
Ons and Summer Picnic designer paper from the Occasions Mini as well as Flower Fusion and Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon. Very Simple, but elegant card. Hope you like it.


3 comments:

Jenn D said...

Congrats to your friend. That is quite an accomplishement. I bet she is super proud of herself too.

I love how you paired the fusion flowers with the die cut blooms. Very summery looking.

Nicole S said...

Great card Amy! And shockingly easy to mass produce...for those who don't know Amy, her cards have layers, embellishments, but are always gorgeous.

Rochelle W said...

Great card, I love the simple layout and the colors.