Friday, May 2

Not much Stampin' Here


This card is a unique combination of the rub-ons from the Beautiful Day collection in the Occasions Mini on some Purely Pomegranate cardstock along with Flower Fusion in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. Actually I think it's cool how some of the rub-ons from this collection fit inside the scallop punch (whileothers fit inside the Die Cut Blooms)-- this is a very versatile set of rub-ons! I also added a little olive twill for dimension around the stems-- also made out of rub-ons from the same collection. The saying "Make a Wish" (also on Purely Pomegranate) is actually one of the sayings from the set She's All That.
By the way, what exactly are we going to do when Purely Pomegranate goes away at the end of this year? I'm not sure I can stand it. It IS BY FAR my favorite color E-V-E-R... all of my customers are freaking out about it too! I think I'm going to have a wake for it!

Set: She's all That
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Beautiful Day Rub-ons, Black Brads, Scallop Punch, 1/8" punch, Olive Twill, Flower Fusion

No comments: