Thursday, May 15

Chipboard Mania

Chipboard is all the rage... in fact all chipboard sets are 25% off this month with any $35 purchase. Isn't this chipboard a cute focal point on this journal?

This journal is covered with Berry Bliss designer paper and the ribbon in the middle is from the ribbon originals from last year's spring mini. The words are from So Very, one of last year's Sell-a-Bration sets and are stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. And, of course the chipboard heart- from On Board Accents- is the center of attention. I've covered it with Versamark ink and then Heat and Stick Powder and heated it with the heat tool-- which makes it super sticky so the Fine Cosmo Glitter will stick to it.
Believe it or not... I'm normally not a huge glitter fan... but you sure would think I am from the looks of this! Too cute huh?

FYI: I have the journal in a cello sleeve to protect the glitter which is causing the glare in the picture.

2 comments:

Kim's Korner said...

Very cute and it's the little things that can make something look great!!

Kim

Islander Girl said...

Hi there! I found your blog today and have to say I just love your work! Could you please tell me how you covered the journal? I mean how'd you cover it by the spiral?

Thanks!
Claudette
yoursudemonstrator@gmail.com