Monday, May 5

Art Show Part III

So I promised to show you a few of the items close up that I made for the art/craft show.
Here is a cute little bucket that I decorated with the SAB rub-ons Love & Happiness. Then I filled it with a 5-pack of assorted gift cards and a pen decorated with the same rub-ons. I also included a gift tag on the handle. I had assorted buckets in different colors with different color rub-ons on them.
I also made up packs of gift tags. I did this at a Christmas show and they went like hotcakes. So I decided to do it again and try both Christmas tags and birthday tags. There are 15 tags in each (3 each of 5 designs). The cute little packet is just made with a large flat cellophane bag.












Last but not least, I made these cute card organizing tins that included 5 assorted greeting cards-- perfect for Mother's day. I recently did this as a class also.

No comments: