Saturday, February 6

Trendy Trees

Today I have another new sample to share. It uses an old set Trendy Trees. The card itself is Chocolate Chip (what a surprise huh?) Then I added a layer of Old Olive and some of the new Sweet Pea designer paper. I scalloped the edge of the top layer of designer paper using the Scallop Edge punch. I sewed around the designer paper using the sewing machine.

For the main image, I stamped three of the Trendy Trees on Whisper White. I used the spritzer tool and rounded the top two corners and layered it on Chocolate Chip. It's put on the card with dimmensionals. Happy Birthday is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper with two gold brads added for texture. A great card for a man or woman!

Sets: Trendy Trees
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust and Old Olive
Carstock: Chocolate chip, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Sweet Pea DSP, Gold Brads, Spritzer Tool, Markers, Dimmensionals, Corner Rounder

No comments: