Tuesday, February 9

Happy Moments

Yeah, I know, I use a lot of pink and chocolate. Don't you just love it though?

This card uses a couple of Sale-a-bration stamp sets. The first is the cake from Happy Moments. I stamped the cake on Shimmery White cardstock in Stazon Black ink and watercolored the cake with ink pads and an aqua painter. The second stamp is from Whimsical Words and is stamped in Craft White ink.

The card itself is Chocolate Chip. I added a layer of my favorite paper from the Sending Love DPS on the left side and then a layer of Pretty In Pink cardstock in the middle. I stitched the pink onto the Chocolate cardstock using my sewing machine. (I also added a piece of Whisper White cardstock on the inside to cover up the stitching.)

For the main image, I rounded the corners of the Shimmery White cardstock and then added a layer of Pretty in Pink and then Chocolate Chip. I adhered the cake to the card using dimmensionals. Lastly, I added the gorgeous pink satin ribbon the side. This ribbon is soooo yummy-- in fact the cake looks yummy too!

Sets: Whimsical Words, Happy Moments
Ink: Craft White, Stazon Black
Cardstock: Shimmery White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sending Love DSP, Pink Satin Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Corner Rounder, Dimmensionals, Sewing Machine


No comments: