Thursday, February 4

Silly Monkeys

I just got the Fox and Friends set from the Occasions Mini. I struggled with whether to get this set or not at first, but I'm really glad I did. I had a lot of fun with these cute little guys last weekend.

This is a Chocolate Chip card and the two pieces of designer paper come from the Sweet Pea set in the Mini. This pad of designer paper has 48 double sided sheets and they are FABULOUS! I used the Scallop Edge punch on the pumpkin pie polka dot piece and then punched a 1/16" punch in the middle of each scallop.


For the focal point, I stamped the monkey flipping around in Chocolate Chip and colored in his belly with Pumpkin Pie to match the designer paper. Then I added some paper piercing at the bottom of the monkeys. I mounted this strip on another piece of the pumpkin pie designer paper and then a layer of chocolate chip cardstock. I put this entire piece on the card with dimmensionals.


For some texture, I added some White Taffeta ribbon and a Pumpkin Pie Courdoroy button. The greeting comes from A Little Birthday Cheer set and I stamped it in Whisper White craft ink.


Sets: Fox and Friends, A Little Birthday Cheer

Ink: Whisper White Craft, Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Cordouroy Button, Dimmensionals, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/16" Punch, Paper Piercer and grid.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

So cute! Might have to CASE that one for sure! Love those monkeys! :)