Friday, February 19

Butterflies Everywhere

I have another cute card for you today. This is a card that we did this week at stamp club. It is basically a BigShot card... using the new Butterfly Emosslit and the Polka Dot Impression Folder.


The card is made with Kraft cardstock as is the upper layer. There is layer of Whisper White in the middle. The upper Kraft layer was run though the BigShot using the Polka Dots Impression Folder. The card's focal point includes butterflies using the new Butterfly Embosslit in the mini catalog. I created one butterfly in each of these colors- Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Old Olive butterflies. I also created three butterflies using Vellum cardstock. I layered the cardstock and vellum butterflies using Crystal Effects and then added them to the layer of Kraft on White. Under the white I added a small strip of Melon Mambo punched with the Scallop Edge punch.

Lastly I added a greeting using the Happy Moments Sale-a-bration set and Basic Black Ink on Kraft cardstock. I punched it out using the Word Window punch and added a 1/16" hole on the end where I could thread through some of the Linen Thread.

Actually a pretty easy card, except for having to run the BigShot six times to get the butterflies.

Set: Happy Moments
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Vellum
Accessories: Butterfly Embosslit, Polka Do Impression Folder, Scallop Edge punch, 1/16" punch, Word Window Punch, Linen Thread


No comments: