Wednesday, February 17

New Baby Girl


Had my stamp club last night... good times! Love those ladies. I have my other club this weekend. Club days are some of my favorite days each month.

I'm also getting ready to do the cleanse again. We are starting later this week. If you remember, I did this 21 day cleanse, recommended by my chiropractor, back in October. I squeaked through the first 10 days not being able to eat my favorite-- chicken! The last 11 days weren't that bad, but once it was over, I jumped back into the carbs and gained all the weight I lost back... in record time. So, this time, I feel much more at ease about it since I know what to expect. And, I know better what NOT to do once it is over. I'm gonna have to ease different foods back into my diet and stay completely away from other-- SWEETS-- which I have NO control over. So wish me luck... I'll keep you posted.

On to today's card... a cute new baby card using Fox and Friends. Club ladies swapped baby/kid cards last night and since I seem to continuously have new babies popping up, I decided to swap with them. This was my card.The card itself is Whisper White and is layered on a piece of Pretty in Pink cardstock. The designer paper is from the Sweet Pea DSP set and I used the Eyelet Border punch to scallop the edge, along with a strip of Pretty in Pink underneath.

The image is the giraffe from Fox and Friends and is stamped in Close to Cocoa and the dots are filled in with the Pretty in Pink marker. I punched the giraffe out with the scallop oval and added small pink dots on each of the scallops with the Pretty in Pink marker. I layered the giraffe on a Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink Scallop Oval and adhered it to the card using dimensionals. I added the words "Small Wonder" in Close to Cocoa from the Sale-a-bration Whimsical Words set. Lastly I added a soft bow in the Pretty in Pink satin ribbon. If I haven't mentioned it, I absolutely love this ribbon. It is yummy enough to eat!

Sets: Whimsical Words, Fox and Friends
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Sweet Pea DSP, Scallop Punch, Pretty in Pink Marker, Eyelet Border Punch, Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon


No comments: