Monday, February 8

Tess in Razzleberry

Here's another Tess sample using my favorite in-color Razzleberry. This is a Whisper White card with a layer of Rich Razzleberry behind. I ran the front of the white card through the BigShot with the polka dot impression folder to give it the embossed polka dots.
I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut the white and Razzleberry circles or the main image. I stamped Tess in Stazon Black on the white circle and colored her in with ink pads and an aqua painter. I paper pieced some Razzleberry Lemonade DSP to make her shirt. I adhered her to the card using dimmensionals.

The designer paper layer is also from the Razzlebery Lemonade series and I layered the DSP on a piece of Rich Razzleberry with a little sliver of Scalloped Whisper White cardstock in between. In each scallop I punched a 1/16" punch. Then I tied the polka dot Razzleberry ribbon around the entire piece and adhered it to the white card.

I stamped "The best things in life are made, not bought" in basic black on Whisper White, mounted it on a piece of Rich Razzleberry, cut the notch in the end of the tag and added it to the card. Lastly I added the button with linen thread to the end with a glue dot.

Sets: Totally Tess
Ink: Stazon Black, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel to watercolor
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Polka Dot Razzleberry ribbon, Scallop Edge and 1/16" punches, dimmensionals, button, linen thread


No comments: