Thursday, October 4

Last of the halloween...

Well, I can't promise this is the last halloween post... being that this is my favorite holiday and all. But I am starting to play with the holiday sets so lots of holiday stuff will be coming soon.

But I have just LOVED this set.... and i mean thoroughly LOVED this set. Do you ever buy a set that you just totally get your money out of? Well, this would be the set. It is so much fun. I love how it fits the punches and the sayings are so cute. If you don't have this set, you need it. Anyhow, here are a couple more samples to help convince you. Have I mentioned how much I love to use GOOGLIE EYES!!!!



Set: Batty for You (duh)
Ink: none
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Green Galore
Accessories: Creepy Crawly Designer Paper, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch Circle Punches, Basic Black and Green Galore Markers, Black Grosgrain and Black Gingham Ribbon



Set: Batty for You
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Creepy Crawly Designer Paper, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch Circle Punches, Crystal Effects, Black Grosgrain and Black Gingham Ribbon and GOOGLIE EYES

No comments: