Saturday, October 20

Had to Try It--- New Acrylic Card

So this card was for a good friend who is having a baby very soon. It went with her shower gift. It was the perfect opportunity to try an acrylic card.
I used a transparency... you know from those transparency machines we used to have in classrooms... before computers and PowerPoint. I used to be a teacher in a former career and still have a zillion of them. I stamped the polka dot background in white Stazon on the acrylic "card" and there is cardstock on the inside right under the cardstock on the outside where you can write a message.
I think the mom-to-be enjoyed it. She is a stamper too. Isn't that Sweet Pea, just adorable!



Sets: Event Full Hostess Set and Polka Dot Background
Ink: White Stazon, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Pink Gingham Ribbon, Blender Pen, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery Makers, 1/16" Punch, Transparency Sheet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy. I love it! This is so adorable. I have been thinking of doing one of these but just never got around to it. This is so super sweet.

Sherri