Saturday, October 27

First Holiday Card from my Card Class

As I mentioned I did my Holiday Card Class this last week and here is my first card from the class. I did a poll from all of the customers at my classes and this was the overwhelming winner so I thought I'd post it first. It is really a sharp and classy and relatively easy card. One that could be easily replicated for however many you need to do. It's from one of those winner sets from the holiday mini catalog-- Season of Joy -- and the Holiday Harmony designer paper nicely accompanies it. Love, love, love it! I will really miss the mini when it's gone. There are a couple of sets in there that I'm very much enjoying. You will see just how much over the next couple of days. Hope you enjoy this card.


Set: Season of Joy
Ink: Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Holiday Harmony designer paper, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Gold Brad, Corner Rounder Punch, 1/16" punch, Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Jenn D said...

This is very elegant looking. I love the Holiday Harmony paper - even with the misprint.