Sunday, October 14

Holiday Card Class

The Holiday Card Class is just around the corner... and there is still time to sign up. Just a few seats are available for the Thursday, October 25th class!

We will be making 12 cards, 4 designs, 3 of each and a special BONUS project.

Cost is $30 and location is at my place in Chapel Hill


E-mail me today to reserve your spot!!


This is not a card that we're doing... I've got to keep something as a surprise... But I thought I'd put a little teaser out there. This is a fun card with one of my favorite sets from the winter mini... Merry and Bright. Love that chubby little snowman. I CASED the idea from this card from SCS, and then changed it up a bit.


Set: Merry and Bright, Snow Burst
Ink: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Cutie Pie Designer Paper, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Wide Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brad, Celery and Bashful Blue Marker, White Gel Pen


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! can't wait for next week's class!! :)

Jenn D said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love it. Now I'm going to have to get this set. I've seen so many cute things lately with it.