Thursday, October 18

Holiday Card Idea

My customers are always wanting to do holiday cards, but they are always torn because they want to send pictures of their gorgeous kids too. So, I came up with this idea for them to do both. This is a 12x12 piece of Whisper White cut at 4 inches and scored at 9 inches. This card has room for the kids picture, a little stamping and a place to write a little greeting... and it fits in a business size envelope. Whadaya think? My club ladies LOVED it. By the way, these are my two lovely nieces Madison (11) and Samantha (1)... they are fabulous aren't they. I'm a very proud aunt!

Set: Season of Joy
Ink: Elegant Eggplant and Versamark
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive
Accessories: Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/4" Punch, Ice Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals


1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a great idea for sending a personalized photo card! love it!