Friday, October 26

Chipboard Ornamants


So, my Holiday Card Classes are over... and I think based on what my customers had to say that they were a success. I even took out the snowman decorations... I live in an apartment complex and I think my neighbors probably thought I was a little nuts for having snowmen outside already!!! Ah well... gotta get everyone in the spirit-- right?

I'll be posting the four cards we did over the next couple of days. We had a bonus project as well and this is it. Once they finished their 12 cards, they could do a chipboard ornament... from the On Board Trimmings chipboard set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Here are a couple of samples that I had made up for them to go by.


They really enjoyed this. Some used some new products that they hadn't seen before-- the Trimmings chipboard, Iridescent Ice embossing powder or the Crop-a-Dile.



Set: Snow Burst
Ink: Bashful Blue Craft and Classic, White Craft
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: On Board Trimmings Chipboard, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Crop-a-Dile, Ice Rhinestone Brads, Silver Cord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved the card! So adorable! -the mom-to-be