Friday, July 10

The More the Merrier

BoldThis set- The More the Merrier- is my favorite new hostess set. I love this card in Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip. The cupcakes are stamped in black Stazon ink on Shimmery White and then I used a blender pen and a variety of ink colors to color them in. I added a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the cupcake tops to make them dazzle.

The card is textured Melon mambo and has a layer of Chocolate Chip cardstock behind it. The strip on the left is Chocolate Chip that has been run through the Big Shot with the tiny dot texture plate. I layered a strip from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP set over the chocolate cardstock and stapled it to the card. There is also a small strip of wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon stapled to the cupcake image. The greeting (which is hard to see here) is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.

This is a very sweet set and can only be earned by hosting a workshop/catalog party/club meeting, etc. It is not available for purchase. If you would like this set to create amazing cards with, e-mail me (amyward@rocketmail.com) and we'll set up a workshop date for you.

1 comment:

sherri said...

I really like this one Amy. It is so happy!