Thursday, July 16

Class project #1

I'm going to share with you over the next week or so, the projects we did at the new catalog class last night. I had 10 great stampers join me and we had a really good time using new product-- sets, colors and accessories.
I'm really enjoying the Circle Circus set. I wasn't sold on this set originally, but it's really grown on me and I'm glad I got it during the pre-order. This card was relatively easy. The colors are Whisper White, Basic Black and Bermuda Bay- which I love! We stamped the circles in versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. Then colored in the flowers with the Bemuda Bay marker to add highlights. Added the Bermuda Bay polka-dot ribbon with a touch of black ribbon and the greeting. Very simple, but striking card.

Set: Circle Circus, Razzle Dazzle
Ink: Versmark, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Bermuda Bay marker, Bermuda Bay ribbon, Black grosgrain ribbon, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

No comments: