Tuesday, July 21

Specials

Wow, Stampin' Up! is on it these days. You'd think the great new catalog and fabulous mini coming up would be enough. But they are also offering a couple of great specials.

First is the special of the week. The Vanilla Hodgepodge kit is on sale for 30% off. It's only $18.99. Visit my website or contact me to order today.


If you've ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator-- the time is now. Through the end of August you can sign up to be a demonstrator for only $85 and receive all of the kit materials below. What I love about this kit is that it has all of the new In-Color pads and cardstock along with one of my favorite new sets For All You Do. The product in this kit alone is valued at over $80-- and you essentially get all of the business supplies for free. If you are interested, contact me today and we'll get you signed up.

No comments: