Friday, July 24

Class Project #5

A new favorite set of mine is the background stamp Medallion. This is one of Shelley's designs.

For this card, I stamped the medallion in Versamark and did the poppin' pastels technique. I sponged the red Stampin' Pastel over the Versamark ink with a cotton ball and the chalk sticks to the Versamark.

Then I stamped the middle of the medallion again in Versamark and sponged it with red pastel and put black pastel around the edge. I punched the middle out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and added a 1/2 bead from the Pretties set in the middle with a glue dot. Then I added the middle to card with dimensionals.

Lastly, I made 3 swirlies with the Swirls and Scribbles Sizzlet die and the Big Shot. These were adhered to the card below the middle piece.

The greeting comes from the Fresh cuts set and was stamped in Basic Black and the edges were rounded with the Corner Rounder punch.

Sets: Medallion, Fresh Cuts
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Swirls & Scribbles Sizzlet die, Pretties Kit, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1 3/4" circle punch

No comments: