Monday, July 27

Class Project #6

I found this cute little purse idea on someone's blog a while ago but I have no idea where. So I apologize for not giving credit.We made this little purse using the BigShot at the class also. We used Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip cardstock as well as the Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper.

The front and back are made using the Top Note Die and then the small polka-dot texture plate. The top is made with the Scallop die and I cut the circle of the designer paper using the Creative Memories cutting kit. There is a little box on the inside that you can add stuff too. It's a 4 x 6 piece of Melon Mambo scored at 2 1/2 inch from each of the long sides and 1 inch from each other short sides. Fold together and use sticky strip to adhere it together.

I added a velcro dot to hold it shut and used the 5 Petal Leaf Punch times 2 with a Jumbo Eyelet in the middle for the embellishment on the front. Lastly, I punched two large holes on the top and threaded wide Chocolate Chip grograin ribbon through for the handle.

No comments: