Friday, July 31

Punkin Row

If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. Everyone gets to be a kid on Halloween. Fun! So I always enjoy working with cute Halloween images. This image comes from the level 3 hostess set The More the Merrier.

I stamped it in Stazon Black on Watercolor Paper and watercolored the image with ink pads and an aqua painter. The colors I used were Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip.

The card is Pumpkin Pie with a layer of Chocolate Chip behind it. For the background I added a piece of scrunched up Chocolate Chip cardstock on the left and a piece of Old Olive cardstock along the bottom Then I added some paper piercing along the left side and some narrow olive grosgrain ribbon for texture. The greeting was stamped in Chocolate Chip.

I hope you enjoy these happy pumpkins as much as I do.

Set: The More the Merrier
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Narrow Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer

No comments: