Wednesday, May 20

Sharing in Your Sorrow

Here is card number 4 from the Masculine Card Class. This card uses my absolute favorite set-- Thoughts and Prayers... another tree-- I like trees.

This card is made with Kiwi Kiss textured cardstock and also has Basic Black and Sahara Sand cardstock. It is a 3x6 card.

The tree is stamped in Basic Black and then I took a blender pen and added some Kiwi Kiss around each leaf. I corner rounded two of the corners and then mounted it on Kiwi and then Black. The top right edge of the Kiwi card is cut back about 3/4" and the greeting is stamped in Basic Black. The designer paper is from the Urban Oasis collection. The black ribbon is from the Valet Ribbon Originals set.

Tomorrow I'll show you the cute Father's Day project we made at the class.

Set: Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Basic Black and Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black and Sahara San
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Urban Oasis DSP, Valet Ribbon

No comments: