Tuesday, May 19

A Love of Trendy Trees

Masculine class card #3--

This card uses one of my favorite new sets-- Trendy Trees. I'm a big tree person. Love all of the new tree sets. The colors on this card come from the Manchester Designer Paper series and include Always Artichoke, Kraft and Baha Breeze as well as Very Vanilla and a little Chocolate Chip.

I stamped the tree in Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip and the Greeting in Chocolate Chip. Both were layered on Chocolate Chip cardstock and the tree was mounted again on Always Artichoke and put on with Dimensionals. I used the Spiral Punch to do the left side of the card and then added a Kraft Corduroy button on the side. Nice, simple, clean. Just the way I like it.

Sets: Trendy Trees
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Kraft, Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Spiral Punch, Corduroy Button

No comments: