Friday, May 29

2 and 2

This is another project that I created for one of the Stamp Out Alheimers challenges. The challenge was to use two colors (specifically brown and pink) and 2 embellishments. So, I chose to use the Flight of the Butterfly-- a set I love but rarely use. Along with that set, for the colors I used Pink Pirouette and Chocolate chip and my favorite designer paper-- Sweet Always. For the two embellishments, I chose to use chocolate grosgrain ribbon and the Flower Fusion Too flowers. I can't get enough of that Color Spritzer Tool--- I can't believe I waited 12 years to buy it-- and used it to break up the white on the butterfly piece. More challenge ideas this weekend.

Set: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Textured Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, Chocolate Chip Marker, Chocolate Grosgrain, Flower Fusion Too, Sweet Always

No comments: