Monday, October 5

Enjoy Every Bite...

I bet you wondered if I fell off the face of the earth? Well, I'm still here. I got slammed with the swine flu and was down for the count for almost 2 weeks. I hope none of my stampin' friends gets this nasty bug. It's not fun. But, I'm back... and have lots of new samples from the Holiday Mini to share with you. Let's start with Halloween samples... my favorite holiday!
I love this skeleton. I think the dog hanging off him is too funny. This set is called Twick or Tweet. We did this card at a recent new-mini catalog class I held and it was a hit.

This card is Old Olive, with a layer of Elegant Eggplant. Corners are all rounded, to go along with the circle focal point. The designer paper is from Cast a Spell DPS and the is just folded randomly accordion style. The Eggplant rick-rack (ribbon) is from one of the designer ribbon sets.

I cut out the Kraft and Basic Black circles prior to the class. We stamped the skeleton in Black on the Kraft circle. This skeleton has some spooky looking eyes, so I added the googlie-eyes to make it more fun, and less scary. Then we stamped the dog again on Whisper White cardstock and colored him in with Really Rust ink with the Aqua Painter. We added him to the skeleton with a dimensional. Then I added three black brads on the left of the circle. The words "It's Halloween, Enjoy Every Bite" are stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White cardstock and added to the left side of the circle.

Fun card. I love this set and this card. Happy Halloween.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cutest Halloween card ever!