Wednesday, October 28

Holiday Card Class

I held my holiday stamp-a-stack class on Monday night and it was a big success. Everyone completed 15 cards-- 3 each of 5 designs. They have a big jump start on their cards this year.

This is the first card... so simple. It's basically just a Whisper White card on a layer of Real Red. I used the Ornament Punch to punch out an ornament from the top layer of the white card. I also punched an ornament out of the Christmas Cocoa specialty designer paper. This set of paper from the Holiday Mini is awesome. There are 4 sheets of double sided paper and then two sheets of white flocked paper
(including the red bulb paper on my card). It is just gorgeous and the mini catalog does not do it justice.

I adhered the red designer paper bulb into the punch out. Then I stamped in Basic Black the greeting which is from the Two Cool Dudes stamp set. Then I wrapped the Silver Cord around the card twice and tied a bow. It's a very simple, but elegant card that I really like.

Set: Two Cool Dudes
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Christmas Cocoa DSP, Ornament Punch, Silver Elastic Cord,

1 comment:

Robin McK said...

Cool card! love that idea!

Robin