Monday, October 19

Jasmine is about to pounce

Here is another scrapbook page, using My Digital Studio. I'm gonna do a few posts in a row of my crazy beagle... hope you don't mind.

This page features her in a trip to Ohio. We were at my dad's place which is in the middle of nowhere in Southern Ohio. He had just gotten a new kitten and Jasmine was taunting it. She loves to chase and tease cats.... so this one was no exception. I love the main photo-- her eyes and her stance. She's ready to pounce.

This page uses several elements. It has a Going Grey cardstock background. It has black grosgrain ribbon and a silver decorator brad. The heart is from one of the Simply Scrappin' kits and I just added her name. As you can see, when you create these pages digitally, you are using the same Stampin' Up! projects you would use if you were creating a 3-dimmensional version of it. It's very fun! Once I print this out, I'll probably add the silver brad on top of the image to give some texture. It's a very simple page, but I love it.

No comments: