Wednesday, October 22

Many Seasons

This is a card that I CASED from Splitcoast. I changed a few things- I always do- but the idea is from a card I found there. I'm sorry I can't give credit because I cannot remember exactly who it was. But I thought it was really cut an simple and an easy way to use this favorite set of mine... Season of Friendship.

This card is Riding Hood Red with a layer of the Autumn Vine DSP on the bottom half of the card. Then I stamped each of the small accessory pieces from the Season of Friendship set on Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched them out with the 3/4" punch and mounted them with dimensionals in the top right hand corner. I stamped the greeting with Chocolate Chip in the bottom left to balance it off and then added the new felt chocolate ribbon from the Alpine designer originals ribbons set (love this stuff) around the middle in a knot. This is a very doable card-- especially for Thanksgiving if you wanted to do a bunch for the family.

Set: Season of Friendship
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Dimensionals, Alpine Felt Ribbon, 3/4" Circle Punch

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Amy! I love the fall colors on this one, and that new ribbon is really catching my eye! Love the simple, balanced design on this, too. Those punched circle pieces really look like designer chipboard.

Anonymous said...

Amy. This is very cute. I love that stamp set. It is on my wish list. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you are doing well.
Sherri

Debbie said...

Amy ... this is one of my favorites! It's so simple, but elegant! Thanks for sharing and continuing to inspire me!!! Debbie