Tuesday, April 30

Water Fun

Another MDS page featuring Gabbi today.  It reminds me of the fun we had in the little pool in the yard last year.  I'm looking forward to pool-time with Gabbi again in a month or two.

The background paper on this page is from the Keep the Memory Alive Designer Series Paper with a 60% opacity.  Each of the blocks is the Rounded Corner Punch filled in with designer paper including pieces from Polka Dot Parade, Rich Regal Small Polka Dot and Celebrations DSP.  Each one has a white mat and a drop shadow.  I added texture by adding a Melon Mambo button from the Brights pack with a White Grossgrain knot on top.  

Lastly I added the title using the Sandome_G font and font 1942 report for the date.  These are fonts that I've downloaded from the website www.dafont.com.

Hope you like it!


No comments: