Tuesday, April 2

Elegant Butterflies

I am sending a demonstrator friend some samples, using the spring catalog, so the next couple posts will feature those samples.  Some of the products in the spring catalog are fabulous and I'm really enjoying using them.


This card features very few products including the Honecycomb Embossing Folder from the spring catalog.  I embossed the Honeycomb on Marina Mist Polka Dot Parade DSP and then sanded it with a sanding block, bringing out the white in the paper. Then I sponged over it with Crumb Cake Ink. The banner down the right side is Lucky Limeade and is stamped with the Postage Due set and sponged with Crumb Cake. I punched three Elegant Butterflies from the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP.  I stamped over each one in Crumb Cake with the same stamp set, sponged the edges also and adhered them with dimensionals.  After I wrapped Linen Thread around the card three times and added a multi-loop bow I stamped the greeting in Basic Black from the Trust God set.  

I really like how this turned out.  Perfect card for almost any occasion.
Sure hope you've had a good day!

Trust God Wood-Mount Stamp SetPostage Due Wood-Mount Stamp Set

No comments: