Thursday, March 28

Happy Easter-- with MDS

Since Easter is just around the corner, I thought I'd share a cute scrapbook page with you from last Easter.  This page was created using  My Digital Studio-  which by the way is now only $19.95!  I happen to LOVE this product so think this is the best Stampin' Up! buy there is!

This page uses MDS elements such as punches (the letters), tags, text , designer paper and embellishments (brads, buttons and ribbon).  It was a relatively easy page to put together and, as always, I really used the photos to determine my color palette and layout.  

I hope you have a great Easter holiday planned.  I have some fun events planned for Gabbi along with church and family time... and of course I've gotten carried away with things for her Easter Basket.  I've been waiting a long time to have this much fun with a kid.  You better believe I will overdo it.

Praise the Lord, Christ has risen!
Happy Easter to you and yours!


No comments: