Wednesday, March 6

Ears to You!

Today's card is really cute and was extremely simple to make... one of those ones that you could mass produce for all of the family and friends for Easter.



These bunnies are one of the stamps from Stampin' Up!s single stamp line.  If you weren't aware, SU has been testing out the market for single image stamps and the currently have 10 for sale in the SU shop.  This one is called "Ears for You".   
Ears To You Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
I love the bunnies, but wasn't so interested in the words, so I cut the words off after it was mounted.  This way it will be easier to ink up one, two or three bunnies at a time-- without the words.

For this card, I used markers to ink up the bunnies in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Marina mist and stamped them on Whisper White cardstock.  The card is Daffodil Delight with a layer of Lucky Limeade in between.  The Sunshine & Sprinkles designer paper in the top left corner is where I got my color palette.  In fact, designer paper is almost always where I get my color palette from.  I used the banner die from the Hearts a Flutter Framelit set to make the three banner strips and then added a Silver Basic Designer Button with a little bit of Bakers Twine.  

Lastly the greeting comes from the Delightful Dozen set and is the perfect simple sentiment for these festive bunnies.

Delightful Dozen Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

gale said...

This is such a cute card. To be honest, it's the cutest one I've seen using that set so far. And with Easter looming, I've seen a few.