Monday, June 1

Tree Challenge Card

Here is another card that I created for a challenge in the Stamp Out Alzheimer's week. I really like this one. It is the tree... that tree... the tree I keep using on everything. I'm going to put that tree, the Decor Element Tree, in Chocolate Chip going up my steps in my new house. I LOVE that tree.

Anyway, here the tree is stamped in Chocolate and outlined in Kiwi Kiss with a blender pen. The greeting is from the Pocket Silhouettes set... also stamped in Chocolate Chip.

The paper on the bottom is from the Walk In the Park series in the current mini catalog. I added the narrow Chocolate grosgrain ribbon and three large pewter eyelets then layered the entire thing on Chocolate Chip and then Kiwi Kiss cardstock and then mounted the entire thing on the Chocolate Chip card. Simple and elegant I think.

Set: Thoughts and Prayers, Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Large Pewter Eyelets, Narrow Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pen

No comments: