Tuesday, June 30

Manhattan in Not Quite Navy

I have a last hurrah from the current catalog today! I'm going to miss my Kiwi Kiss enormously, but am excited about the new colors too. If you haven't seen the new catalog yet, drop me an e-mail and I'll get you a catalog.

This is a card we did at one of my clubs on Sat. I ran the Urban Gard an paper through the BigShot using the Manhattan Flower textured impression die. Then I buffed the image with a nail buffer to expose the white part of the paper. This is only doable with designer paper because it is white in the middle. Our cardstock is dyed all the way through so you cannot get the white look.

The card is Kiwi Kiss cardstock and the textured image is mounted on Whisper White cardstock and then on the Kiwi card. I added a tiny piece of Urban Oasis cardstock in the top right corner, with a Kiwi corduroy button with white taffeta ribbon. The greeting comes from the Fresh Cuts set and is stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White and layered on ovals in Not Quite Navy and Kiwi Kiss.

Set: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Manhattan Textured Impression Die, Urban Oasis and Urban Garden DSP, Small, Large and Scallop Oval Punches, Kiwi Corduroy Button, White Taffeta Ribbon, Buffer

No comments: