Friday, June 5

Pocket Silhouettes

This is the last of my Stamp Out Alheimers challenge cards. No, I didn't win any of the challenges, but at least it got me stamping which I haven't been doing much of lately.

This was a design challenge. The set I used was Pocket Silhouettes which I like because of the versatility. The card is Basic Grey and uses designer paper from Urban Oasis and Taste of Textiles. The image is inked up with Baha Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. I just used a blender pen since we didn't have In-Color markers this year. Then I took a wet aqua painter and brushed some Sahara Sand around the image to shadow it a little. The greeting is stamped in Basic Grey.

The rest is pretty easy. I added some paper piercing around the two kraft pieces and some silver brads and grey taffeta ribbon to finish it off. Hope you've enjoyed the challenge cards.

Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Basic Grey, Sahara Sand, Baha Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Whisper White
Accessories: Urban Oasis and Taste of Textiles DSP, Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads, Paper Piercer and guide, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter

No comments: