Friday, June 19

Another Wonderful Watercolor


This set was originally on the "Last Chance List" but was taken off and put on the dormant list and I'm really glad. I just got this set as part of my free Sale-a-bration rewards and really like it. I think it's one of those sets that was lost in the last catalog-- not even noticeable. But it really is a gorgeous set.
This is the second card that we did at the club this week. I uses Elegant Eggplant and Basic Black and paper from the DSP set Urban Garden. I think this is my favorite piece of designer paper right now.

This is a two-step-stampin' set and I inked up both layers with markers, using Elegant Eggplant and Certainly Celery and stamped it on Whisper White. The layer behind this is Eggplant and Black with some paper piercing around three sides. The greeting is from the same set and is stamped in Basic Black. The large white grommet is currently in the Mini-catalog and to use it you just punch a 1/2 inch hole and slide the grommet in, then bend down the back prongs. It could be used for many things, but I used it to thread this gorgeous white satin ribbon through. That's about it. Another simple card... simply devine!

Set: Wonderful Watercolors
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black
Accessories: Eggplant and Celery Markers, Large White Grommet, White Satin Ribbon, Urban Garden DSP, Paper Piercer and guide

No comments: