Thursday, September 25

Pink Upsy Daisy

In the last few days of the Never Seen Before promotion, I thought I'd show you a couple of my favorite samples with one of my favorite sets from the promotion-- Upsy Daisy. This is a very simple card using a die cut from the Big Shot.

First, the card here is Regal Rose with a layer of chocolate chip DSP from the Sweet Always DSP set. For the focal point, I made a Pink Pirouette Top Notes Die with my friend Mr. Big Shot. Do you have your Big Shot yet? Anyway, then I stamped the flower image with Regal Rose craft ink onto the diecut . After letting that dry for a few minutes (or blasting it dry with your heat embossing tool) I added some white highlights with the white gel pen and some brown highlights with the Chocolate Chip marker. I stamped my greeting with Chocolate Chip in the corner. And added a little wide grosgrain Chocolate Chip ribbon for texture.

That's it. Sweet and simple card!

Set: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose CRAFT
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sweet Always DSP, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Marker, Big Shot and Top Note Bigz Die


No comments: