Wednesday, August 13

So excited about the BIG SHOT

Are you as excited about the Stampin' Up! Big Shot as I am? Are you thinking, you NEED it? You have to have the Big Shot to use our larger exclusive SU Dies... the really cool ones-- they are too big for the Cuttlebug. You know you are going to need it... just like me. I did. I had to have it... the day it was released. Well, sign up to be a demonstrator today, for only $99 and get the Big Shot at a 30% discount. As a demonstrator you get a 30% discount on your very first order... not to mention the great benefits that follow. Whether you are interested in a new career, making a little extra money for a special project, or just paying for your "habit" NOW is the time to sign up with me. Never before have you been able to choose your kit (stamping, scrapbooking, or Decor Elements) and NEVER before has it been under $100...perfect for the stamper who already has a lot of what is in the normal kit. Or if you are just starting out, you can get the regular kit for $195 and you can pick any extra set from the new catalog for FREE.

This is a once in a lifetime offer... I mean you can become a demonstrator anytime, but at this price with these kit offers... never seen anything like it in 9 years I've been a demonstrator. E-mail me with any questions you might have, or if you're ready, go to my demonstrator website http://amysaddiction.stampinup.net and fill out the demonstrator agreement and get started today!

No comments: