Tuesday, August 19

More Deams

I hope you're not to sick of the Dreams Du Jour samples yet. I'm waiting patiently for my first big order from the new catalog but it won't be here until early next week. I think every single person with a catalog placed an order last Monday and the great people who ship at Stampin' Up! have been working 24/7 filling orders. Unfortunately, they didn't ship mine first! So, until my new goodies get here, these samples with my only new set, Dreams Du Jour, will have to tide you over my friends.

This sample uses the new In Color Tangerine Tango, along with the now famous Bella Rose designer paper and this gorgeous butterfly from this set. I stamped the butterfly in the permanent Basic Brown ink and watercolored it in with Tangerine Tango. I also used the new Scallop Edge punch on this card. This makes life so much easier... rather than having to use that slit or corner rounder punch to make a scallop edge-- this is just so much easier. Enjoy!

Set: Dreams Du Jour
Ink: Basic Brown, Tangerine Tango to watercolor
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango textured, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" punch, Scallop Edge Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimmensionals, Blender Pen

No comments: