Wednesday, June 4

Another Fresh Cuts

Just as promised here is another sample using the Fresh Cuts set and Note Cards. Yesterday's sample was very simple. Today's is a little more detailed.

Got this card, I stamped the main image from the set in Perfect Plum, which I haven't used in forever, on the front of the note card. Then I stamped the vine in Mellow Moss along the top. I paper Pierced around the outside and added a Plum and Moss flower in the middle with a 1/2 bead from the Pretties Kit on top. On the inside is a layer of Mellow Moss cardstock on top of a layer of Perfect Plum. I stamped the vine in Versamark peaking through the holes of the flower. Last but not least I cut the entire card down 1/8 inch and layered the entire card on a layer of Perfect Plum. If I could do it again, I'd forget the Moss vine on top... but otherwise, I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! You have been rocking the samples. Sorry I have not been able to e-mail you back. I will try again in a bit. We've had storms for the last few days that have been quite severe and I'm having internet issues. Luckily, I scheduled posts so those have gone on without a hitch.

Jenn