Wednesday, April 8

Buddy Love


This is my dad's best friend-- Buddy. Isn't he gorgeous? Well, its my dad's 65th birthday on Friday. I made him this card using the Man's Best Friend set. The dog is a little skinny, but he's suppose to be Buddy.


This is a 4 1/4 inch square with a Basic Black base, a layer of Real Red and then the Basic Grey card. I ran the card through the Big texture plate. Then I added the dog (Buddy) focal point layered on Real Red. For a little texture I created a band in Basic Black and added a red (non SU) brad. The Happy Birthday greeting along the side is from the All Holidays set.

I hope he likes the card and the gifts. I sent him an NCAA Tar Heel championship t-shirt hot off the press and a frame with photos from his grandaughter's wedding last month. He's becoming a softie in his years, so I think he'll like it a lot.

Set: Man's Best Friend, All Holidays
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot and Texture Plate, Pretty in Pink Marker

No comments: