Friday, April 3

Another Daisy

Earlier this week I did a class with 6 projects using the Big Shot. It was a huge success. I think everyone really enjoyed the class and the projects.

This daisy card was one of the projects. This is a relatively simple card with a fabulous Tangerine Tango daisy as the main image. As I mentioned below, the daisy is made with the Daisy die and the Big Shot. There are 6 layers to this flower-- 3 of each size which makes it much fuller.

The card itself if Whisper White and I ran it through the Big Shot with the large dot texture plate. The designer paper on top is from the Sweet Always set. The "stem and leaves" are made with narrow olive grosgrain ribbon. To finish off the card, I added one of the Latte buttons in the very middle of the Daisy and a greeting from Sweet Sayings.

Hope you are enjoying the daisies... spring is on it's way!

Set: Sweet Sayings
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Daisy Die, Large Dot Texture Plate, Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Sweet Always DSP, Latte Button

1 comment:

Tara said...

I just love your daisy card - so cute! I am so so glad I got that daisy die... more uses for it every day!