Thursday, April 30

Inspired by Nature

Here is a card that I did with one of my clubs last week. I got this set for free from SU because I have a card that will be published in the June newsletter.

This card is done in Rose Red, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. First, I stamped the grass in the background with Kiwi Kiss. Then I used markers to ink up the flower stamp and stamped it over the grass. I rounded the top corners on all layers.

The greeting is from the Oval All set in the new Occasions Mini. I stamped it in Chocolate Chip and colored the butterfly in in So Saffron. Then I punched the greeting out with the Large Oval punch and the outline with the new Scallop Oval punch in the Occasions Mini catalog. This greeting was added to the narrow chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon with two gold brads.

Sets: Inspired by Nature and Oval All
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Markers, Large Oval, Scallop Oval and Corner Rounder punches, Gold Brads, Narrow Chocolate Chip Ribbon

No comments: