Monday, January 5

New Set-- Petal Pizazz


I'm not sure about you, but I'm kinda ready for a new catalog... and some new stamps and accessories! Well, the new catalog premiers on January 19
th and I have a little sneak peak for you. This card is made with two new items.. the set Petal Pizazz and new designer paper called Raspberry Tart. Don't you love this combination of Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Kiwi Kiss? Love it!

If you'd like to pre-order a new Spring/Summer catalog, e-mail me at amyward@rocketmail.com

Sets: Petal Pizazz
Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss and Basic Black
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Taffeta, Raspberry Tart designer paper, Scallop and 1 1/4 Round punches, (rhinestone, not SU)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stampin' Up! announced an INVENTORY BLOWOUT Sale today. While supplies last (or until January 18th) a list of current, retiring and retired items are being discounted up to 50%. Remember these items are only available while they last, so e-mail today with your order, or go to my website to order yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I love this set, but I haven't seen the flowers layered this way yet. I'll have to give it a try. So pretty and such a gorgeous color combo!