Thursday, January 8

A Happy Heart Heart

Sorry I've been so absent lately. The holidays and getting sick and then back to work... plus I've never gotten my energy back yet. But it's getting better.

So, I have a cute Valentine's day card for you today. This card is a version of one my friend Sherri did a while ago over on her blog.

This is a 4 1/4 square card in black. The card is covered with the red piece from the Ski Slope DSP. Nice versatile way to use that paper STILL. Then I white embossed the gorgeous heart from the set A Happy Heart (from the mini-- only available for another week!) I cut out the heart, stuck a clear rhinestone brad in the middle and mounted it with dimensionals. Then I used markers to color the Feb 14th stamp and stamped that on Whisper white and punched out with the 1" punch. Layer on black 1 1/4" circle and then a red 1 3/8" circle and adhere with a dimensional. Lastly, I just added a little bit of black gingham for texture and viola... that's it. Hope you like!

Set: A Happy Heart
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Ski Slope DSP, Black gingham ribbon, 1", 1 1/4" 1 3/8" circle punches, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is just so pretty!!