Monday, December 8

The cutest box EVER

Check out this wonderful little idea. I fell in love with this over at Andrea Walford's blog. If you haven't checked it out, you should. She has a great holiday blitz going on with new projects every day.

So this box is rather complicated... I had a template for a smaller box and I just kept working it until I got it the right size to fit the test tubes. Aren't they cute! They had these test tubes at Michaels and I found the last pack right after Halloween. This box has two test tubes, one with hot chocolate and one with marshmallows. (I used to be a biology teacher in my former life so I just adore these test tubes.)

The box is Baja Blue, with Ski Slope designer paper. The bottom tag is made from Two Cool Dudes and the top tag is made from the one of the holiday rub-on sets.
They are tied on with the silver cord and the wide Real Red Grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: