Friday, November 7

Jasmine


I'm a dog person. My life just feels pretty empty without a dog in it. So, as you can imagine, I've been pretty lonely since I lost my sweet Sallie girl. I knew I wouldn't last long... I have a new girl. Her name is Jasmine. It was just kind of happenstance that this worked out the way it did. My chiropractor has a client who has this dog. She's a four year old beagle and they need to get rid of her because her very young son has become allergic to her.

I met her a
nd fell in love with her wrinkly freckled face, silky soft ears and long soft body. She is a doll. It just seemed like a perfect situation. A trained dog that has been in a good home. She's been with me for about a week and a half. Happy as can be. She hasn't missed a beat. I miss Sal like crazy but my house feels like a home again with the little furball in it. Now if I could just get her to leave my mom's cat alone!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

She is adorable! Poor Casey (sp?) kitty. A new car, too! Go you!

Anonymous said...

Ah. She's cute and she looks very sweet.

Doris said...

Congrats on your new faithful friend! Don't worry about your mom's cat--they have ways to take of things on their own (lol)...

Simply Sweet said...

She is adorable Amy..but I knew she would be. ~Angel~