Saturday, November 22

Felt Snowflakes

As you probably remember, I'm a rub-on JUNKIE! Seriously! So this month's special is right up my ally. I have more rub-ons right now than any person should have. I'm in rub-on heaven!

So, here is a simple little card, very easy to make, because it uses a rub-on instead of much stamping.

This is a little 4 1/4 x 4 1/4" square card. The card itself is Whisper White, on a layer of Baja Blue, and then a back layer of Chocolate Chip. You'd probably noticed this, but I frequently make my cards a 1/4" smaller and back them on a postcard size complementary color. I think this really makes the images on the card POP with that color in the background.

Anyway, I did stamp some snowflakes from the Snow Burst set on the White card in Versamark. If you've never stamped Versamark on white, give it a try. It's a great effect! Then I added the "My Wish List" rub-on from the Season of Cheer rub-on set in the mini catalog. Last but not least, I added one of the Baja Blue little felt snowflakes with a clear rhinestone brad in the middle (from the Pretties kit).

This card would be nice to add to gift/package.

Set: Snow Burst
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Blue, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Season of Cheer Rub-ons, Little Felt Snowflakes, Clear Rhinestone Brads

No comments: